Thursday 8 November 2007

The New Blog

You should have known it would be in black and complete with spelling errors...

Yes, Ive copied my dad and started blogging... Its probably not going to be nearly as intelligent or well punctuated, but thats just me really. I did have a blog (or journal as it was known on that website) a long time ago, on another site Id rather not mention. But reading my dad's made me realise I enjoyed doing my own and there always interesting to look back on. Also, Im feeling like im not really talking to as many people as I should be these days, so I thought id try this as a method of mass communication.

There is one slight problem however, I don't actually have the internet at my place of residence, but what il try doing is writing the blogs at home, then carting them up the hill on my pen drive and then upload them from a workstation room. Hopefully the internet situation will be resolved soon anyway, its been down nearly a week now. So yeah, postings might be abit irregular, and not really long or anything, but hopefully it will give you abit more incite into how Im getting on.

No comments: